Giving Up ;(

  • Im workin but yet not happy at all..I shud neva apply any job in hospitality industry i guess..and now im suffering with my job now..im thinking of quiting my current job..huhu but if i quit then i will jobless again and no income evry month..i hv to pay my rent house and also survive my life..i got a call from one of company but need to wait for their another call to be interviewed..i really hope i can get another job which is suit for me..tired of living like diz..no one cares, no one even wanna help me..have to do all by myself..;(
  • i dunno wat to do anymore..huhu
  • 2mmrow..hv 2 think whether im goin to work or not..i hv no passion to work..have no motivation to work..God help me..;(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers