• I managed to do my resignation today..its kind of relief when my boss understood my situation..and i know that God had help me goin through all these..Thanx God..
  • now i have to hob hunter again..i know it will be a bit difficult for me but i know dat there will always opportunity outside ther..
  • Having my twiter now..hehe kind of fun to tweet there..
  • I have to plan somethin for mylife now..otherwise i will remain unchanged till d end..i dont want to think n care wat other ppl will think of me anymore..i have my own life..maybe i made mistake but its my own decision to choose wat i want in my life..
  • Well...Nobodys PerfecT...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers