Broken Hearted GurL ;(

  • Havin a bad situation now..huhu wanna resign but dunno how..its difficult to make a decision now..i think im gonna die..help me..huhuhuhuhuuhhuuh
  • Life is not easy..we always stuck in the middle..we have to choose and which is better for ourself..wrong decision will spoil you..have to be carefull in making a good decision..but ryte now i dunno to do..really stress for this whole month of working..i wish i can work in a government side...i've made a wrong decision since beginning, i shouldn't apply and accept this job at the 1st place as i don't have any education background with this job..i know there is no time for me to regret it..its my choice..so now i have to think and find how im goin to tell my bos about my resignation...i know i have the right to give them 24hours notice of resignation but i have to do in a good way coz it will affect my reputation soon..
  • totally blank now..;( God help me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers