18th Jan 2011-week two

  • 2day a bit tired coz i went 4 inspection with my colleague..now i know wat they mean by inspection..its actually showing d resort 2 them..hmm..need 2 explain all bout d resort..i think i still cant do dat..i hv not enough info bout d resort yet..hv 2 study more la..
  • i hv done my promotion update n 2mrrow hv 2 wait a new task..still hv no idea..everyday hv 2 briefing ka? malas la..boring..hv 2 standing n listen 2 all of them talking bout wat they want 2 do..haiz..i can juz do my work? admin? hmmm..i dunno if i can stand with diz job..its look like too hard 4 me 2 catch up..if only admin yes..i can do..but if they want me 2 see d client..then no..still not ready yet..
  • n 1 thing that i dont understand is they think that i can automatically catch up wat they ask me 2 do 4 d 1st tyme..yes i can if they explain 2 me more n clearly.but they didnt do that..huh
  • wat shud i do? i want 2 work but i cannot work with this kind of situation..huhu
  • God pls help me..i almost give up..;(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers