Me 2011

  • new year 4 me a.k.a a career woman..MySpace 10 jan i start working at nexus as sales co and i've been worked there bout 2 days oredi..MySpace
  • i didn't expect dat i will b hired by d co since i hv no exprnce at all bout diz job..im a bit worry wit my prfrmce now as i hv to learn all frm d basic things.
  • 2 days of working there, i totally blank n confused. furthermore, all the staff were busy n they did not hv much tme to teach me evrythin..i felt unconfortable n useless..da 1 dat has been assigned to buddy me was a bit unfriendly to me..not as a staff but as her job to tell me n teach me bout evrything..i dunno wat her problm is..she supposed 2 teach me but she juz ignored me n do her own work.
  • i juz felt a bit upset n frustrated bcoz she makes me looks like useless n dumb. information also not enough ..haizz...i shud i do?
  • evry mrning we hv briefing..hmm quite good la..but evry1 hv their own updte not me..im hv nothin 2 say..i wish i can tell smthing 2 d Dosm but nothi..hmmm
  • there times wen i think dat im not suitable 4 da job..i need somethin dat i know hw to do without waiting 4 them 2 teach me..wat wud b da job huh?
  • i also dunno..but i hope i can more 4 d next day..finger cross.
  • stay at campus n feel lonely..no frens..got but juz fren 2 go 2 work...huhu evry day bought ns cmpur at canteen.. lucky got market but d goods not really complete bha..hmm...
  • hv 2 sleep now in my bed which is juz good..wat 2 do..i hv 2 b patient..yeahh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers