3rd day of workin'

  • 2day satisfied a bit coz i've got work 2 do..hehe compare 2 yesterday, 2day is quite ok 4 me workin there..n d buddy finally ask me 2 do smthing..well, she hv 2 coz boss ask her 2 do so..hee
  • a bit tired 2day coz hv 2 clean up the ofis room..bunch of files, boxes, magazines n so on..haizz..lucky d chinese trainee help me..n she is so nice..happy 2 know her..;)
  • hmm..2day i learnt hw 2 do market intelligence (MI)..its is an exchnge of information wit d competitors..hv 2 knw bout d arrivals, in house n events they hv..get thru email or calling them..again..i still afraid 2 pick up d ofis phone..ahhaha coz i dunno hw 2 answer it..afraid i dunno wat 2 say n answer if they ask me smthin dat i dunno..huhu hv 2 work on diz..
  • hv a problm lor..i need 2 open my cimb acc b4 i get my slry...hw ya..i dun hv trnsport 2 go..haizz..mayb sme1 can help me..wish ryte now..;)
  • i miss my leisure tme but i hv 2 gain exprience 1t n earn sme mney 4 my saving..want 2 take my DL..can't wait..hhehehhe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers