Jan 23, 2011..


  • at d cmpus now,..alone..dunno wer is my roomate..mayb she is workin or sleep at her fren's room..hmm well, always like diz..but even she is in d room we dun hv much topic 2 talk with..hmm..
  • 2mrrow will b my 3rd week working at nexus..i hv no feeling with my job..no passiona at all..n 2mrrow also my boss will b back 2 work..then morning briefing will b back again..boringg...if i hv somethin 2 say or share mayb i will b excited but there is nothin..haiz..dun like diz..
  • wat would happen 2mrrow, i also hv no idea..must b he will ask me wat hv i learnt a week b4..can i juz say it learnt nothin much..? if he want 2 fired me i dun care..accept it without feelin embarrass..im ok..im fine..this job is not suit 4 me at all..coleague not supporting me at all, there nothin much they taught me 4 bout 2 weeks..huh
  • wat shud i do 2mrrow..?haizz...i hate diz thought n feeling..arrrgghhh
  • God..plz help me..i dunno wat 2 do at diz moment..thnx 4 always b with me until now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers