• im at my bro's houze now..feel so calm..happy 2 b here after a 5 days stayin at d cmpus..feel so relaxing here..hmm iwish i could stay here evryday..huhu it is quite difficult 4 me stayin at d cmpus..i hv no frens 2 chill with..if got, we hv different tme of workin..they r workin by shift while me fllow d ofis hour..so evryday i hv 2 do evrythin by myself..so lonely there..huhu
  • i started feelin uncomfortable with my job..its not really suite to me..i juz cannot handle it..i dont hv d pasion of workin there..seems dat they r not friendly 2 me..or mayb it me dat cannot adjust myself to d work environment..i juz dont like d environment..mayb bcoz i dont know wat job i hv 2 do..?hmm to be honest im not happy workin there..
  • wat shud i do now..? quit? gosh..diz is juz difficult 4 me..huhu how can i continue my work there..;(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers