4th day as a career women...huhu

  • 2day wasn't really bzy 4 me..juz continuing doin my work..updating d promotion..hmm...wen im gonna learn new thing...
  • hmm..im thinking bout my buddy, she didn't trust me dat i can do d work..she didn't let my colleagues 2 teach me new things..haiz..hw im gonna improve like diz..? she said "hmm..dona still cannot do that.." then wen will im gonna improve my skill if she dont want 2 teach me..even d works dat she ask me 2 do yesterday she didnt explain at all..why we need 2 do dat..wat shud i 2st look wen doin dat things n so on...she juz said dat 'ok,u do diz n diz..let me knoe if u didnt understnd.."4 me, d thing dat she ask me 2 do is easy actually if she explain 2 me well n details..but she juz ask me like im a kid dat didt hv any knowldge at all..or she juz afraid dat i will do better in quickly...hmmm...i wonder..
  • hope 2mrrow will be better thn 2day..
  • no frens that really suit to me at my workplace..either they r too young or too old 4 me..hmm...but hv to be really patient on diz situation...sooner or later it will b ok i guess..gambate 4 me..hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
'LaUgh Is Da Best MeDicInE'

My GradUatiOn DaY

My GradUatiOn DaY

My FreNz

My FreNz

Lady D's Chat RooM






Followers